Reuters Events Automotive partners with Strategy Analytics to host Live Webinar “V2X – A Roadmap for Saving Lives”
Reuters Events Automotive have just released their latest live webinar ‘V2X: A Roadmap for Saving Lives’ to delve into the core V2X technologies that are ushering in this new age of vehicle connectivity as well as the end-customer and user experience requirements that will ensure success. From near-instantaneous traffic updates to alerts when another vehicle stops short or violates a red light, new and proliferating wireless sources of real-time information have begun to revolutionize the driving experience and represent the building blocks of a safer and better transportation environment.
However, building vehicles that are best equipped to capitalize on the deployment of 5G and in-vehicle ethernet is a demanding proposition, requiring faster processors, expanded storage etc. At the same time, communicating with drivers demands a better understanding of their needs, clearer user interfaces and improvements in driver monitoring systems.
The stakes could not be higher as getting this right is crucial to saving lives.
Reuters Events Automotive Live webinar will consider the core V2X technologies that are ushering in this new age of vehicle connectivity as well as the end-customer and user experience requirements that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
- Build vehicles that are better equipped to capitalize on the deployment of 5G and in-vehicle ethernet
- Leverage new and proliferating wireless sources of real-time information to revolutionize the driving experience and build a safer transportation environment
- Better understand driver needs, develop clearer user interfaces, and improve in driver monitoring systems
- Mike Potts, Lead Systems Architect, Molex Connected Mobility Solutions
- Chris Schreiner, Head of In-Vehicle Consumer and UX Research, Strategy Analytics
- Johannes Springer, Head of Technology – Connected Car, T-Systems International GmbH
- Chairperson: Roger Lanctot, Research Director, Strategy Analytics
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd