What You Need To Know About the Suzuki Ignis Hybrid Facelift
With the Jimny banished from Europe over the failure to meet European emissions regulations, the Suzuki Ignis is the closest blood relative Suzuki has to offer. While the Ignis can not match the the Jimny’s verve, it does what the Jimny should have done from the start. It meets those European emissions standards. The Ignis compact crossover model – first launched in the UK in January 2017 and now facelifted to offer more rugged Compact SUV appearance. Here’s what you need to know about the 2020 facelifted Suzuki Ignis in simple bullet points:
- New 1.2-litre four-cylinder K12D Dualjet Hybrid engine as standard for all grades offers CO2 emissions of 114g/km (WLTP regulation) and WLTP combined fuel consumption of 55.7mpg for the 2WD manual model.
- Available in SZ3, SZ-T and SZ5 grades.
- Three new colours offered with full personalisation options available for both exterior and interior trim.
- New design CVT offered as an option on SZ-T and SZ5 grades with 2WD.
- Air conditioning, Six Airbags, LED Headlights with DRL, rear privacy glass, DAB Radio and Bluetooth fitted as standard on all Ignis models.
- SZ-T adds individually sliding rear seats, rear view camera, wheel arch extensions, side mouldings and roof rails, 16-inch alloy wheels and Smartphone Link Display Audio with Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- SZ5 adds auto air conditioning, satellite navigation, cruise control, keyless entry and engine start, door mirror mounted indicators, Dual Camera Brake Support, Lane Departure Warning and Weaving Alert.
- SZ5 with manual transmission available with optional ALLGRIP ‘AUTO’ 4WD system.
- On sale in the UK from August 2020 – sales plan of over 6,000 units in Full Year.
- Priced from £13,999 for SZ3 Model with 2WD and manual transmission.
- Available with Zero % Deposit and Zero % APR PCP Finance until September 30th.